I have been hearing that so many people have been picking blackberries at the park! They are surprisingly sweet this year and it would be a waste not to make anything out of it. I have been baking so far (berry cake) and now I have just finished “brewing” Blackberry Liqueur! I am so happy to share a recipe with you ♥.
- 250ml water
- 750ml vodka (40% or above)
- 700g sugar
- 250g blackberries
- Mix all the ingredients together taking care not to crush blackberries
- Leave to infuse for about two weeks until the berries have lost most of their colour
- Sieve the mixture trough mesh
- Pour into the bottles (you might need many!)
Have a nice Thursday evening!