I have been making this for quite a while and it has been our family favourite as it is full of flavour and very easy to make. It does not need added salt so its suitable for babies as well. Although we adults eat it with hollandaise sauce which does contain salt, but its completely fine eating it without. Ready to try? Recipe is bellow ;-).
PESTO SALMON POUCHES makes 4 servings
- 4 salmon fillets
- a bag of baby spinach
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- hollandaise sauce (optional)
1. Steam spinach till it starts to wilt, about 2 min.
2. Split spinach into four and place it on separate foil squares (about 20cmX20cm), top it with salmon fillet, pesto and cherry tomatoes.
3. Wrap the salmon to close. Bake the pouches in 200C preheated oven for 25min. Enjoy!