The past couple of weeks I have been a little bit upset as the oven in my house is broken… which means no baking :-(. But this did not stop me from eating deserts… You see, I have been experimenting with no-bake cheesecake, which I tried to fit into little cups. Why? because I think the smaller the cuter! So there you go my best version so far…
Ingredients: 200g (14) Bourbons (chocolate biscuits)
75g (1/3 cup) unsalted butter
200g (7oz) soft cheese (something like Philadelphia)
300ml (1¼ cup) sweetened condensed milk
250g (9oz) cream fraiche (soured cream)
1tbsp lemon juice
10g (4 sheets) gelatine, soaked in cold water
36 raspberries (3 per cup)
50g chocolate (optional)
1. Break up the Bourbons into food processor then crush them up. Stir in the butter. Use crumbs to line the base of 12 cupcake cases.
2. Blend the soft cheese with condensed milk and cream fraiche.
3. Heat the lemon juice in a pan. Squeeze water from the gelatine leaves and stir into the juice. Strain trough a sieve over the cheesecake mixture and continue mixing until well combined. Pour the filling into the 12 cups over the base.
4. Drop tree raspberries into each cup and place the whole cupcake pan into the fridge to set for approximately two hours.
5. Meanwhile melt the chocolate and pour it into the piping bag. On the parchment paper pipe whatever shape you want to decorate your cup-cheesecakes (I tried to create little hearts, but it could be anything).
6. Place the tray with the chocolate decoration into the freezer for 15min and then they are ready for the job.
7. This is the end job to enjoy… yum!