As March is coming very soon I thought I will share about the things I most look forward to in this first month of spring. Here they are:
1. SPRING of course! Its my favourite time of the year! I look forward to picking wild flowers by the river Lea. I look forward to longer days! But most of it I look forward to see a new fresh season to wake up from it’s sleep ;-).
2. PANCAKE DAY! Yey! Although I must admit I eat pancakes very often already, I still get excited knowing that there is a day specially dedicated just for them :). I often eat pancakes sweet, but for this occasion I would like to try something savoury, something like these sourdough pancakes filled with ricotta and mustard-maple glaze!
3. BIRTHDAYS, because there are so many this month! It seams that all my favourite people are born in March. My best friend Vicki turning 30 this year! On the same day my little brother is turning 12 (picture bellow when he was just a baby). Then it’s my dear mum’s birthday! So lots of birthdays indeed 🙂
4. WEDDING PLANNING! As you may already know from my previous posts, me and Joni got engaged! So really looking forward to get all crafty and create a DIY wedding. I already found few websites like Intimate Weddings and Wedding Chicks that are inspiring me to go 100% handmade, although that would be quite a challenge!
5. MOTHER’S DAY (last but not least). We are planning something chocolaty for it 😉
What are you looking forward to most in March? Whatever that is, enjoy it ;-).