Today, as I was picking the vegetables from my garden, I found one courgette that has overgrown it’s regular size. I bet, you won’t find a courgette in the shop that big! So this is why I thought of making courgette crisps :).
First of all, courgette that big produces a good size chips! So this was one of the biggest reasons for my decision…
- 1 courgette
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Slice the courgette into thin slices and lay it over lined baking tray. Brush the slices with a little bit of oil.
2. Chop fresh rosemary if using and sprinkle it over the courgette slices together with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in preheated 100C oven for about an hour. Turn and bake for another hour again.
4. Cool it and ready to serve.
Oh… and completely forgot. Happy Vegetarian Day! These courgette crisps are dedicated to you :).